Introducing a new era for Whoop micro drones. This 2S Whoop drone has the power to fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
A team of well respected micro modders have teamed up with BetaFPV to produce this whoop, being involved and consulted on every single step including frame design from scratch, FC and ESC stack design, motor design and prop combinations.
A lot of time and effort by not only those running BetaFPV, but purist hobbyists, has gone in to the research and development of this quad.
A QUICK LOOK
- High performing STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, the Beta75X is ready to bind and fly out of the box without requiring tedious tuning.
- Durable and light enough frame is custom produced for the Beta75X. A total assembled weight of 41g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Fully assembled — no soldering or tinkering necessary. The custom produced 11000kv 1103 motors are the lightest ever produced and replacing them is easy with simple, light-weight, plug and play connectors — a 65mm version running 0802 motors is expected shortly.
- 300mAh 2S high rate battery is recommend by default. Pilots could also use their current whoop batteries by selecting the PH2.0 variant, which connects 2 x 1s batteries in series, making this new offering a more affordable upgrade.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Weight: 41g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft opening
- Camera tilt angle: 35 degrees
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 2S
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in Betaflight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S lipo
- Continuous current: 6A
- Peak current: 10A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Connector: XT30 or PH2.0 series connector
The whoop comes with a custom split Z02 smart audio AIO cam/vtx by default with a custom designed mount for a 35 degree viewing angle for faster flying.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (switchable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control out of the box
- Antenna: Dipole
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The Beta75X drone comes with "props out" by default.
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
There are 2 choices for the Beta75X battery. For the best performance, we recommend a 2S 300mAh battery with XT30 connector. If you already have many 1S whoop style batteries and want to use them on the Beta75X drone, then we also provide a PH 2.0 option for you. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot with the help of an adapter, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a custom version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and sit in a mount at a 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. The output power is switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control by default.
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * 300mAh 2S 35C-75C battery (XT30 version) or 2 * 1S 300mAh batteries (PH2.0 version) - none included with PNP version.
- 1 * spare canopy