*This product is eligible for our "25% off all Beta brushed motors for life" promotion.
The Beta65S is one of the most popular micro whoop drones on the market right now and we're bringing it to Australia as our flagship product.
This is our personal favourite drone to whoop around with. Locked in right out of the box, it is precise enough to zip around the tight corners of the smallest of homes, and powerful enough to take on the great outdoors.
With its Ultra lightweight and durable frame and with new F4 flight controller with integrated SPI Rx and Betaflight OSD right out of the box, new more powerful MOSFETs and the new BetaFPV Z02 Smart Audio AIO mullet cam - this 65mm micro quad with extra powerful 19,500Kv 7x16mm motors is a powerful alternative to the Blade Inductrix based Tiny Whoop.
The 716 motors bring much more power, along with efficiency offering longer flight times and the best possible whooping experience to casual, every-day pilots who aren't concerned with meeting race class MultiGP motor limit requirements.
This quad is a Bind and Fly (BNF) package. It requires no soldering or assembly. Just simply bind your own radio transmitter controller to the quad's receiver and fly.
NOTE: This quad is built on the BetaFPV 65mm frame with 7x16mm motor mounts. Our 6x15mm range of motors will not fit this frame.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Frame: 65mm micro whoop frame with 7x16mm motor mounts
- Motors: 7x16mm 19,000Kv coreless brushed motors
- Flight controller: BetaFPV F4 brushed
- On Screen Display: Yes, Betaflight OSD out of the box
- Camera and video transmitter: BetaFPV Z02 all in one 25mw/200mw switchable Camera with smart audio VTX control.
- Canopy: Yes, blue.
- Propellers: 1 x set of BetaFPV tri-blade props, blue
- Battery: 1 x BetaFPV 260mah high voltage HV LiPo
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Receiver: Native FrSky SPI Receiver
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Beta65S BNF Micro FPV Quad
- 1 x BetaFPV 260mAh 1S HV LiPo Battery