The most powerful 7x16 brushed motors.
These insane speed 19,000kv 7x16 motors will turn your brushless 7mm whoop in to an absolute beast.
The 7x16 motors have revolutionised the way we whoop with brushed motors. These motors take that to a whole new level.
A whole new level of speed, with the durability and longevity we love about the 7x16 motors.
Full speed whooping with all the smoothness and accuracy we love from brushed whoops.
A significant upgrade to your Beta65S and other tuneable micro quad "whoop" drones with frames with a wheelbase up to 65mm that accept a 7mm motor. They offer an easy, solder-free connection to flight controllers that accept the 1.25mm JST MOSFET/ESC connection.
Note: these motors will not fit the standard Tiny Whoop or Inductrix frame. They require a frame with 7mm motor mounts, such as the Beta FPV Beta65S, Eachine E011, KingKong / LDARC Tiny6X and others.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Manufacturer: BetaFPV
- Motor Diameter: 7mm
- Motor Length: 16mm
- Propeller Shaft Diameter: 0.8mm
- Cable Length: 50mm
- Weight: 2.95g
- Motor wire: Clockwise Motor = Red+Blue, Anti-clockwise Motor = Black+White)
- Connector: With 1.25mm JST Plug
WHAT YOU GET
- 2 x Clockwise 7x16mm brushed coreless 19,000KV motors
- 2 x Counter-Clockwise 7x16mm brushed coreless 19,000KV motors