***PRE-ORDER ONLY - PLEASE READ***
The first production run of Beta65x and Beta75x 2s whoops sold out almost immediately.
Pre-order from this link to guarantee your quad.
This pre-order deadline is set for 2pm (AEDST), Friday 16 Novemeber
Any other products ordered in the same order as this product will ship together with your pre-order.
Introducing a new era for Whoop micro drones. This 2S Whoop drone has the power to fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
A team of well respected micro modders have teamed up with BetaFPV to produce this whoop, being involved and consulted on every single step including frame design from scratch, FC and ESC stack design, motor design and prop combinations.
A lot of time and effort by not only those running BetaFPV, but purist hobbyists, has gone in to the research and development of this quad.
A QUICK LOOK
- High performing STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware, the Beta65X is ready to bind and fly out of the box without requiring tedious tuning.
- Durable and light enough frame is custom produced for the Beta65X. A total assembled weight of 26g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S voltage.
- Fully assembled — no soldering or tinkering necessary. The custom produced 17500kv 0802 motors are the lightest ever produced and replacing them is easy with simple, light-weight, plug and play connectors.
- 2 x 1S batteries connected in series is configured by default, making this new offering a more affordable upgrade.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 17,500KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1mm shaft opening
- Camera tilt angle: 35 degrees
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S lipo
- Cotinuous current: 6A
- Peak current: 10A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Connector: XT30 or PH2.0 series connector
The whoop comes with a custom split Z02 smart audio AIO cam/vtx by default with a custom designed mount for a 35 degree viewing angle for faster flying.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (switchable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control out of the box
- Antenna: Dipole
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The Beta65X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
There is only one choices for the Beta65X - PH 2.0. The two 260mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot in design, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a customed version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it have all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- 1 * Beta65X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * 260mAh 1S batteries - none included with PNP version.
- 1 * spare canopy