***PRE-ORDER ONLY - PLEASE READ*** NEW BATCH......
The first production run of Beta85x whoops sold out almost immediately.
Pre-order from this link to guarantee your quad.
This pre-order deadline is set for 2pm (AEDST), Friday 22nd. February
Any other products ordered in the same order as this product will ship together with your pre-order.
Introducing a new era for Whoop micro drones.
Capturing the high definiton flight footage on a whoop drone? That was IMPOSSIBLE in the past. But now, the IMPOSSIBLE has become POSSIBLE. Cine Whoop is undoubtedly the hot topic at the moment. Check out here to see pilots' innovation on the BETA75X Cinematic Whoop.
"CineWhoop" (Beta85x / DJI Mavic Pro) by Larsco FPV
85X HD (4S) flight footage by Helimicro
85X 3S / 4S Freestyle | Micro FPV by BGUFF
BetaFPV 85X | 2S / 3S / 4S | First Flights by BGUFF
(Note: The Beta85X in the video is a prototype FPV racing version)
As the newest generation of X series, Beta85X absolutely is a whoop drone of extreme.
Beta85X initiates a new concept of cine whoop to make the whole flying experience fun in a whoop drone. With HD DVR camera, you can simply capture breathtaking flight footage, record unforgettable memories during any events like a wedding or simply a walk in park.
An overview about the Beta85X by Nate.
Extreme power & speed compatible with 4S battery, BLHeli_32 16A ESC, EMAX Avan 2" props and 1105 6000KV motors, Beta85X definitely gives you more power and punch, the most thrilling flying experience you've ever had in flying whoop drones. You can rip it in the race, do cool freestyle and even dive a building.
For more videos about these Beta85X Whoop drones, please check here:
More Overview Videos
Have any questions about Beta85X Whoop drone? Join our group on Facebook:
BETAFPV - Micro FPV Drones and Gears
2S POWER-WHOOP GROUP
Join the online discussion about our X Series Whoop drones at RCGroups.com:
Beta65X Beta75X Beta85X
The smaller brother Beta75X is available too. Get a Beta75X here.
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with a HD DVR camera in racing or freestyle.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware. This is also the first 2" BNF drone that come with BLHeli-32 ESC.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. Except the traditional carbon fiber frame, another choice of plastic frame for your 2" props drone.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1105 6000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommend by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this BLHeli_32 ESC board in another page.
- Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2S-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- BLHELI_32 Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
FPV Camera and VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Customized EOS2 FPV camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
HD DVR Version
The primary purpose of the Beta85X drone is for a cinematic whoop drone. Many polits revamp their Beta75X to HD whoop drone--They add a HD DVR camera on Beta75X drone to get high defination and beautiful flying footage and video. Inspired by this, we want to provide a BNF whoop drone with HD DVR camera by default so that pilot do not need to assemble it by hand and also get more power on punch for acro mode.
Now the Beta85X HD version is here !!!