Capturing the high definition flight footage on a whoop drone? That was IMPOSSIBLE in the past. But now, the IMPOSSIBLE has become POSSIBLE. Cine Whoop is undoubtedly the hot topic at the moment. Check out here to see pilots' innovation on the BETA75X Cinematic Whoop.
BetaFPV 85X | 2S / 3S / 4S | First Flights by BGUFF
(Note: The Beta85X in the video is a prototype FPV racing version)
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with a HD DVR camera in racing or freestyle.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware. This is also the first 2" BNF drone that come with BLHeli-32 ESC.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. Except the traditional carbon fiber frame, another choice of plastic frame for your 2" props drone.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1105 6000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommend by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 58g (without battery)
- Motors: 1105 6000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Customized EOS2 Camera ( for FPV version)
- HD DVR Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 ( for HD DVR version)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Frame: Beta85X Frame
- 8G VTX antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 3S-4S battery
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this BLHeli_32 ESC board in another page.
- Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2S-4S lipo
- Continue current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- BLHELI_32 Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
FPV Camera and VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Customized EOS2 FPV camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
HD DVR VERSION
The primary purpose of the Beta85X drone is for a cinematic whoop drone. Many pilots revamp their Beta75X to HD whoop drone--They add a HD DVR camera on Beta75X drone to get high definition and beautiful flying footage and video. Inspired by this, we want to provide a BNF whoop drone with HD DVR camera by default so that pilot do not need to assemble it by hand and also get more power on punch for acro mode.
Now the Beta85X HD version is here !!!
Inspirations by YKS' footage with Beta75X.