This Z02 AIO 5.8G FPV Camera is custom for Micro FPV quadcopters like Tiny Whoop etc. In a "mullet" form factor, it's perfect for low-profile whooping, protected by a canopy.
Using the pin header connectors that come packaged with the camera, this camera offers a clean, light-weight connection to the new BetaFPV F3 v2 and F4 brushed flight controllers. A custom plastic mount is also included for secure mounting to your frame using stock hardware.
With its wide angle lens, the fixed 20° tilt camera angle allows even the fastest of pilots to see everything ahead in full-blown fast forward flight.
Switchable between 25mw and 200mw output along with VTX control over smart audio.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW switchable
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5V
- Size : 27*17*14 mm
- Weight: 4.7g
- Antenna: Omnidirectional whip antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- System format: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens.
How to Change Frequency & Channel & Power
- Hold button for 2 seconds to switch between bands A to F
- Quick press button to switch between channels 1 to 8
- Change output power by holding the button for 5 seconds
- Or do it all over smart audio on your OSD or LUA script!
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 * BETAFPV Z02 FPV Camera
- 1 * Custom mount
- 2 * Pin header connectors (Use to connect with newest BETAFPV FC boards)
A custom camera mount is included to affix the camera to the frame above the flight controller with ease using all stock hardware.