BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
Not sure if it's worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
Since February 2019, we've got some feedback on Facebook about how eager they need the high quality of BT2.0 connector on 1S whoop drone. So we started our long-term investigation on the design of the 1.0mm banana connector and the stable manufacturing technique to meet pilots' demand. BetaFPV always keeps moving forward with passion for breakthrough experiences.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of banana connector.
- With these connectors, it can support 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 300mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle on Meteor65 if you use our BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery.
- Size: Male Connector - 6.0*4.2*10.5mm / Female Connector - 6.0*4.2*8.3mm
- Weight: Male Connector- 0.34g/PCS / Female Connector - 0.24g/PCS
- Note: The terminal moulded case identifies the positive and negative poles, and must be welded according to the instructions.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time (about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- 2S Whoop Cable Pigtail (BT 2.0)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board
- BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 260mAh 1S Battery
Here is Betafpv Lab video to show you the best way of replacing BT2.0 connectors.
- 5* BT2.0 Female Connector & 5 * BT2.0 Male Connector