This is the lightest F4 1S brushless FC in the current market. Upgraded to V2.2, we have optimized the design of power supply for a stable flying experience. With BT2.0 connector, slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
Equips with BT2.0 connector, all 1S brushless drones will gain stronger powerful and perfect performance. Specially made for 1S brushless whoop with F411 chip. A great choice for building Beta65 Pro and Beta75 Pro.
If you own an initial PH2.0 connector FC but want to try the new BT2.0 connector, you could get the BT2.0 connectors FREE and re-solder it.
Know more about the BT2.0 connector.
Ultra-compact with 2.69g weight(No include power cable), this FC is ready and waiting to take residence within your 1S micro FPV aircraft of choice, which could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
Want to try Silverware firmware on your 1S brushless drone, please check the Lite 1S flight controller board.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 29mm x 29mm, fully compatible with the whoop frame in the current market, Beta65 Pro frame, Beta75 Pro frame, BWhoop B06 frame, and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Frsky / Futaba: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R) , DSMX: BETAFPVF411
- Compatible with Z02, A01, M01 VTX
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 2.69g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.2 (Frsky / Futaba RX)
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.2 (DSMX)
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.1 (Frsky / Futaba RX)
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.0 (No RX)
DIAGRAM FOR F4 1S FC V2.0 (DSMX RX)
- 1 * F4 1S brushless flight controller(BT2.0 Connector)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
Mar 10th,2020- Frsky FCC/ Frsky LBT/Futaba RX version has updated from V2.1 to V2.2, we optimized the design of power supply for a stable flying experience.
Nov 20, 2019- Adopted BT2.0 connector power cable instead of PH2.0. Check BT2.0 series accessories.
Oct 21, 2019- Frsky / Futaba RX version has updated from V2.0 to V2.1, which adopted 5V as battery voltage input instead of original VBAT. Others version comes with 5V at V2.0. So all of versions are suitable for ultra-lightweight only 3g M01 AIO Camera VTX.