METEOR65 IS READY!
The most anticipated Black Friday shopping weekend of the year start now! We offer limited Meteor65 SE Kit- 0603 19000KV motor version.
The performance of 65mm 1S brushless drone has gone up a new level this winter. What is your exception for this drone? Aggressive power and faster speed, or longer flying time? Here is the comparison of different motors.
Thanks for the feedback and advice from Nate Payne and Michael Huddleson. You could choose the Meteor65 Version above. Also, you could get the spare motors if want to try both.
0802 Motors 22000KV / 19500KV
0603 Motors 19000KV / 16000KV
Meteor65, a leading 1S whoop drone. It's equipped with the BT2.0 connector, lightest F4 1S FC and 0802 22000KV motors. With the stronger and powerful dynamical system, you’ll immediately notice how fantastic the 22.84g Meteor racer is at takeoff. It feels amazing as you hover around indoor, then let it rip and haul around the house!
Video for Meteor65
Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone powered by brand-new BT2.0 1S battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compare with initial PH2.0 connector.
Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide more stable and powerful 9A continuous current and 15A burst.
For minimizing weight and optimal performance, it applies the perfect lightest combo with F4 1S FC V2.1(2.6g) and M01 AIO camera VTX(3g).
- By using the latest 0802 22000KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight. 0802 22000KV motors are features of ball bearing and lead wires soldered to PCB to allow you to repair it easier once it's disconnected.
- Meteor65 lower profile frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.08g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
- The package comes with 1*BT2.0 300mAh 1S lipo and 1*BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we have also released all-in-one BT2.0 Battery Tester & charger for your needs.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag. For more instruction, click here.
See the graph below of comparing the BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pin version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this test. The BT2.0 has double the time (about 2 minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag.
Meanwhile, we provide 200 sets of BT2.0 300mah 1S battery(2pcs) as a free gift for everybody. Click here to grab BT2.0 battery / connector.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 connectors for those people who want to convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
F4 1S brushless FC V2.1- This is the lightest FC in the current market. It has a
slim and sleek design, weighs just 2.69g and performs better giving it maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC & ESC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
Camera & VTX
M01 AIO Camera VTX- The unit is ultra-lightweight only 3g, perfect for Meteor65. It comes with a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna, features 6 bands and 48 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband. For more instruction, click here to reach.
0802 22000KV motors using ball bearing instead of brass bushings, and PCB connector. More durable and easier to repair once disconnection.
The lightest lower profile 65mm frame- Meteor65 frame is reduced 0.75g
to 3.14g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for a
smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery. There are more options for colorful frames such as Beta-blue, mint-green, sakura-pink, mango-orange, etc.
- 1 * Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 1 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter cable
- 1 * Spare camera mount with 25° tilt