This multi-protocol module plugs in to the JR module slot on the back of your radio and will allow you to bind our Beta65S Lite whoop with a Taranis X9D/X9D Plus, X12S, QX7, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR and 9XR Pro.
It also supports binding to many other toy-grade whoops and drones, helis and planes, like the Eachine E010, Syma, Cheerson, Wltoys, MJX and more.
Check out C-Ray Tech's video explaining the binding procedure with a Beta65s Lite
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Signal frequency: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Controllable range: about 100m
- Input voltage: 6V-13.5V
- Supported host radios: Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S, Taranis Q X7, Flysky TH9X,Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO
- Supported Remote control channel order: AETR
- Create a new model in OpenTX using external module in PPM mode, 12 channels and AETR channel order.
- Turn off Taranis
- Power up the quad while holding the appropriate stick placement listed in the instructions document linked to above for your specific drone.
This module only supports the AETR channel order. The optimal system is Opentx/ER9X . JR and TAER channel orders are not compatible.