Wire Diagram for Crossfire Nano
Please note there are two versions of the nano RX and you may need to swap the TX and RX wires if your RX is not showing up in betaflight.
All the quality of NewBeeDrone whoop BNF whoop sized drone with the ability to run brushless motors! Low-profile, durable and FAST!
- - 3x built-in LED's (programmable through Betaflight)
- - VTX control through OSD
- - 2S capable
- - F4 STM32F411 Processor
- - Approx. 23.5g dry weight
- - 0802 18000kv motors 1mm shaft
- - Turtle Mode capable
- 4 Channel 12A BLHeliS ESC with BB21 MCU
- - NewBeeDrone anti-reverse JST PH-2.0 Power Lead
- - Voltage and current sensor
- - NewBeeDrone OSD Chips(betaflight compatible)
- - Diversity rx
- - VTX configurable on OSD (40 channels,) US version will have some illegal channel locked, support 25mW,100mW, and off.
We suggest our Nitro Nectar Gold 300mah 1s HV Lipos or a 350mah 1s HV battery for this build. Check out our full selection of 1s batteries!
1x BNF NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless FPV Drone